Dr. B.R.AMBEDKAR OPEN UNIVERSITY
Prof. G.Ram Reddy Marg. Road No 46, Jubiloo Hills. Hydorabad – 500 033
For Admission into B.A.,/B.Com.,/B.Sc., Degree Programmes
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates who do not possess Intermediate OR its equivalent qualification are eligible to appear for the Eligibility Test for seeking admission into the first year of the B.A./B.Com./B.Sc. (3 Year Degree Programmes) for the Academic Year 2019-20. provided they attain the age of 18 years by 1“ July. 2019.
- How To Register For Eligibility Test (E.T.)
- Candidates who wish to appear for Eligibility Test shall register Online from on the University portal: www.braouonline.in
Choose the Study/Examination Center where you wish to appear for ET-2019 and collect the information brochure of ET-2019 (Free of Cost) from the study centre and read it carefully before submitting application form through online.
- Pay Rs. 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only) by Debit/Credit Card through Online OR Rs. 310/- (Rupees Three Hundred and Ten only) at the Online Franchise centres of Telangana & Andhra Pradesh only.
- Medium & Venue of ET: The Test will be conducted in English, Telugu and Urdu Medium at all the Study Centres located in the States of Telangana & Andhra Pradesh.
- Visit the University Website: www.braou.ac.in for further details.
- Applicants shall collect Hall Ticket at least Two Days before the Test from the Study/Examination Centre or download from the University portal: www.braouonline.in.
- IMPORTANT DATES:
- Last Date for Registration : 28-03-2019
- Date of Eligibility Test: 28-04-2019 (Sunday)
- Time of Eligibility Test: 10.00 am to 12.30 pm
Note: Candidates who have already passed the Eligibility Test conducted during 2016, 2017 & 2018 but could not take admission into the U.G. Programme need not appear for the Eligibility Test- 2019. They can apply and seek admission into 1st Year U.G. Programme when notification for Direct Admission is released