CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF KASHMIR
Administrative Block, Nuner Ganderbal-191201 (J&K)
Central University of Kashmir invites online applications from the eligible candidates for admission to the following programmes through Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) scheduled to be held on May 25 th & 26th, 2019
|PG Programmes||UG/Five year Integrated Programmes|
|M.Tech Information Technology, M.A English, M.A Urdu, Master of Tourism and Travel Management (MTTM), M.Com, M. A. Convergent, Journalism, MA/MSc Mathematics, M.A Economics, M.A Political Science, LLM, M.A Education, M.Ed., M.P.Ed, B.Ed.||Integrated BSc/MSc Physics, Integrated BSc/MSc Mathematics, Integrated BSc/MSc Zoology, Integrated BSc/MSc Biotechnology|
|PG Diploma Programme|
|1. PG Diploma in Guidance and Counselling|
- Admission to the above programmes shall be made on the basis of Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) to be conducted jointly by fourteen (14) Central Universities, established by an act of Parliament and Bengaluru Dr. B.R Ambedkar, School of Economics registered under the Karnataka Societies Registration, Act of 1960, at examination centres located at different parts of the country.
- Candidates shall have to apply ONLINE through CUCET website www.cucetexam.in. OFFLINE application will NOT be accepted.
- Candidates who are appearing in the final examination of the qualifying degree, wherever applicable are also eligible to apply. However, at the time of counselling/admission, such candidates shall have to produce the original marks sheet/degree certificate, failing which their candidature shall be deemed to be cancelled.
- The selection of candidates shall be strictly based on the merit scored in the Entrance Test and other criteria prescribed for the purpose by the Central University of Kashmir.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWD candidates shall be as per Central Govt. of India (GOI) norms only.
- The Central University of Kashmir reserves one supernumerary seat for Residents of Ganderbal District
- It is to be noted that OBC category candidate shall not belong to creamy layer and are required to submit the certificate in a Govt of India prescribedformat.
- For the purpose of CUCET please note SC Category means Schedule Caste only and OBC does not mean RBA category.
- Central University of Kashmir has established test centres at Anantnag, Baramulla, Srinagar, Kargil and Leh Districts for the convenience of the candidates belonging to these areas. Accordingly, the prospective candidates are advised to choose their test centre while submitting the CUCET application form as per their convenience.
Schedule of CUCET-2019 Examination (tentative):
|1.||Opening of online application form for all programmes||March 13th, 2019|
|2.||Cl osing of online application from for all programmes||April 13th, 2019|
|3.||Last date of acceptance of application fee||April 13th, 2019|
|4.||Issue of Admit Card||May 10th, 2019|
|5.||Exam Dates||May 25th & 26th, 2019|
|6.||Answer key upload||May 27th, 2019|
|7.||Grievances, if any, upto||May 27th – 29th, 2019|
|8.||Corrected Answer Key ready||June 05th, 2019|
|9.||Result Declaration||June 21st, 2019|
For Eligibility, fee and further details, please visit CUCET website www.cucetexam.in.