INDIAN INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE EDUCATION AND RESEARCH THIRUVANANTHAPURAM (IISER-TVM)
Thiruvananthapuram ,Kerala, India
Advt No. 04/2019
Admissions for Integrated Ph.D. and PhD Programmes beginning August 2019
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram is an autonomous institution under MHRD, Govt, of India invites applications towards admission for Integrated Ph.D. and PhD Programmes commencing from August 2019.
Subjects: Biology. Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics Eligibility for Integrated Ph.D. admission:
- Bachelor’s degree in Biological/Chemical/Physical/ Mathematical/Statistics/ Engineering/Technology related areas with 55 % marks or CGPA of 6.0 (in 10-point scale). (Normal relaxation will be applied as per Govt, of India Guidelines)
- Candidate should have cleared one of the following examinations: JGEEBILS/JAM-BL/JAM-BT/JAM-CY/JAM-MA/ JAM-MS/JAM-PH/JEST/NBHM/IISER TVM 2019 Test.
Eligibility for PhD admission:
- Master’s degree in Biological/Chemical/Physical/Mathematical/ Bioinformatics/ Agricultural Sciences/Veterinary Sciences/ Materials Science/Statistics/ Engineering/Technology related areas with 60 % marks or CGPA of 6.5 (10-point scale). (Normal relaxation will be applied as per Govt of India Guidelines).
- Bachelor Degree in MBBS/ Engineering/Technology (Normal relaxation will be applied as per Govt of India Guidelines).
- Candidate should have cleared one of the following national level examinations (valid as on August 2019): CSIR-UGC-JRF/DBT- JRF/ICMR-JRF/GATE/JGEEBILS/DST-INSPIRE/JEST/NBHM-JRF.
Only online applications are acceptable. Online application form and detailed instructions are available at website
Last date of application (Integrated Ph.D.): 5th April 2019 [17:001ST]
Last date of application (PhD): 30th April 2019 [17:001ST]