Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) (A Govt. of India Enterprise under the Ministry of Defence)
Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navratna PSU and India’s premier Defence Electronics Company requires experienced Engineers, in Electronics & Communication discipline, Expertise in Embedded Hardware & Firmware Designs with special emphasis on Signal Processing Techniques for its Hyderabad Unit for the post of Senior Engineer in E-III Grade on Fixed Tenure basis for period of Five (05) years.
NO. OF POSTS : 05 (APPROX) The total no. of posts may be increased or decreased based on actual requirement at the time of recruitment at the discretion of the Management.
HOW TO APPLY: Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria / norms in detail before processing of the application. Application form can be accessed from 20.03.2019 (0900 hrs) to 10.04.2019 (1700 hrs).
Eligible candidates are advised to download the application format available on the website www.bel-india.in. The downloaded application format duly filled in all respects (with recent colour passport size photograph of the applicant duly affixed in the column provided in the Application Form) along with self attested Xerox copies of
- SSLC/Matriculation Certificate (proof of age)
- Marks Sheets of all Semester/Years of BE/B.Tech examination
- BE/B.Tech Degree Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if belonging to OBC/SC/ST)
- Income & Asset Certificate (if belonging to Economically Weaker Sections)
- Certificate in support of PWD category (if applicable)
- Certificate from employer regarding Experience and Salary
- No Objection Certificate (if applicable)
- Any other relevant certificates
Applications are to be submitted in closed envelop super-scribing “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SENIOR ENGINEER ON FIXED TENURE BASIS”. Applications should reach the office of Sr Dy General Manager (HR), Bharat Electronics Limited, I.E.Nacharam, Hyderabad – 500076 on or before 10.04.2019 by ORDINARY POST. Applications received after 10.04.2019 will not be entertained.
Last date to apply:10/04/2019