CHACHA NEHRU BAL CHIKITSALAYA (An Autonomous Institute under Govt. of NCT of Delhi) Affiliated to Delhi University Geeta Colony : Delhi – 110031
No. F.14(58)/CNBC/PT-File /2017/
A Walk-in- Interview for appointment to following posts will be held as per details given below, in the conference hall, Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya , Geeta Colony, Delhi- 110031
|S. No||Name of Post||No. of Posts||Date & Time of interview||Regular/ Adhoc|
|1.||Senior Resident (Paediatrics)||17||20.04.2019 at 10.00 AM||Adhoc|
|2.||Senior Resident (Radiology)||3||20.04.2019 at 10.00 AM||Adhoc|
|3.||Senior Resident (Orthopaedics)||1||20.04.2019 at 10.00 AM||Adhoc|
|4.||Senior Resident (Ped. Surgery)||2||20.04.2019 at 10.00 AM||Adhoc|
- All the posts are provisional and subject to change according to vacancies without any notice.
- The candidate having registration with the respective State can appear for interview but in case of selection they have to submit the DMC registration within one month of joining.
- Upper age limit for Senior Resident for eligibility will be 33 years. If no candidate available then 40 years in accordance of circular No. f.No.121/26/2010/H&FW 1996 -2045 dated 10-06-2011 issued by H &FW department GNCTD may be considered. Relaxation in Upper Age limit to SC/ST, OBC and Physically Handicapped candidate will be as per rules.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
- The selected candidates will have to follow hospital vide policies.
- The candidates while appearing for interview will produce all relevant original documents along with one number of self-attested photocopies of all Degree/ Diploma/ Certificates alongwith Marksheet and one passport size photograph.
- The candidates should report at 09.00 AM & not later than 10:00AM.
- Senior Residents will initially be appointed on adhoc basis for a period of 44 days
Walk In Interview: 20/04/2019