APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FROM BOY CANDIDATES FOR SELECTION IN NAVY BOYS SPORTS C0MPANY-2019 BATCH
- Sports Disciplines: Boys of Indian citizenship who have participated at International /Junior National Championship in Yachting / Sailing.
- ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS
- Educational Qualifications : Minimum dass 5th std pass with adequate knowledge of English and Hindi.
- Sailing Proficiency : Should have participated in Nationals (Junior) / International events or adequate experience of sailing.
- Age: 12 to 15 Years
- Medical Standards
(i) Medical examination will be conducted by authorized military doctors as per medical standard prescribed.
(ii)No Cardio-vascular disease, surgical deformities like knock knee, flat feet etc Infection ears, no history of fits or psychiatric ailment, vericose veins, corrective surgery for eye sight etc.
|Without Glasses||With Glass|
|Better Eye||Worse Eye||Better Eye||Woise Eye|
(e) Applicant will deposit Certificates of medal / participation in YAI Youth Nationals / Inter club Sailing Championship. Priority will be given to boys attaining top position in YAI Nationals.
Notes : (a) Candidates are advised to get their ears cleaned for wax and tartar removed from teeth prior to examination.
- Tattoos: Permanent body tattoosare only permitted oninnerfaceofforearmsi.efrominsideofelbowtothewristandonthe reversed side of palm / back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body is not acceptable and candidate will be baned from recruitment
- Reporting time for Registration
- Venue – Indian Naval Watermanship Training Centre, Pilot Bunder, Colaba, Mumbai-400 005
- Date -03 May 19
- Time – 0800 hrs
- Selection Trials
- Date- 03-05 May 19
- Time – 0800 hrs
- HOWTO APPLY
- Application Form : The candidates who report for selection trials at designated venue will be required to fill up application form provided by the selection team at venue.
- List of Documents : The documents mentioned are to be submitted along with application form.
(0 Original Copy of Birth Certificate issued by Gram Pradhan / Municipal Corporation / Registrar of the births and deaths.
- Original copy of Education certificate from School.
- Original copy of Character certificate from the Gram Pradhan / Municipal Corporation.
- Original copy of Residential / Domicile certificate (Issued by Tehsildar/ SDM).
- Six latest colour photos in blue background.
- Original copy of sports participation certificates in National and Inter Club levels (if any).
Notes : Original to be shown and one copy attested by Parents / Guardians to be deposited with the application form.
- Photographs: Candidates are required to submit one additional recent colour passport size photograph along with the application with their name and signature on the reverse of the photograph.
- Selection Criteria : A dedicated team of NBSC and officials will conduct the trials / induction in total transparent manner. Parents / Guardians are advised not to interfere in the selection procedure. Any query they should have are to be addressed to the selection team only. The selection rally will be undertaken at the specified time and venue. For selection trials the selection will be open for three days. The selection procedure is as follows:-
- Short-listing criteria will be based on higher sailing achievements.
- All original certificates and mark sheets are to be produced at the time of selection trial.
- Candidates declared medically Temporary Unfit in the selection medical examination can avail specialist review from the specified Military Hospital within a maximum period of 21 days. No further review / appeal is permissible.
- Candidates declared Medically permanent Unfit in the selection medicals can appeal for Specialist opinion in a Military Hospital within 21 days on payment of Rs.40/- By Military Receivable Order (MRO) on Government Treasury. (Medical fitness certificate other than that of the specialist opinion in the designated Military Hospital will not be considered). No further review / appeal is permissible.
- The select list based on vacancies will be prepared from the candidates who qualify in selection trials and are found medcally fit.
- The candidature of candidates selected is vallid for the current Batch only.
- All select listed candidates will also be forwarded Police Verification from along with the Offer of selection and the candidates will be required to submit the same to INS Mandovi at the time of enrolment after getting their antecedents verified on this form from the concerned District Police Authorities.
- No enquiry will be entertained regarding selection after a period of six months.
7. Medical Aid : Immediate medical aid will be available at the venue; however Navy Boys Sports Company does not hold any responsibility for an injury sustained by the applicant during the coureeof trials.
8. Boarding and Lodging : Boarding / Lodging and transportation during the Induction rally will not be provided to the candidates and way be looked after by their parents / guardians. Institute will not be responsible for boarding and lodging. No parents / guardians will be permitted to accompany the candidates during the whole process of Induction beyond the permissible area.
9. Due to limited vacancies Priority will be given to medal winners and / or sports certificate hokfere at district / State / National levels.
10. Training: Selected candidates will be provided academic training from VI to X std free of cost in English medium in KV, Mandovi, Goa besides intensive coaching in sailing by Sports Authority of India (SAI) coaches / naval coaches. On passing Class X exam, the candidates will be put through selection process as applicable for enrolment into the Indian Navy.
11. Weeding Out: Boys are liable to be weeded out as UNSUITABLE due to unsatisfactory performance at any time during the training. Additionally, they are liable to be discharged if sports performance does not improve to expected level or on disciplinary / medical grounds.
12 The Boys who are selected but subsequently disqualified due to concealing facts / hiding information / not showing progress or indiscipline will be rejected and cost of training will have to be reimbursed by their parents / guardians.
13. Important Information: The terms & Conditions given in this advertisement are subject to change and may therefore be treated as guidelines only. In case of any difficulty faced by potential candidates they may contact.
THE SECRETARY, INDIAN NAVAL SAILING ASSOCIATION, 7TH FLOOR, CHANKYA BHAVAN, INTEGRATED HEADQUARTERS, MOD (NAVY), NEW DELH1110 021 TELE : 011-26110842 FROM 0900 HRS – 1700 HRS (MONDAY TO FRIDAY)