SCREENING TEST FOR INDIAN NATIONALS with FOREIGN MEDICAL QUALIFICATIONS
FMGE JUNE -2019
National Board of Examinations
- As per the Screening Test Regulations 2002, an Indian citizen / overseas citizen of India possessing a primary medical qualification awarded by any medical institution outside India who is desirous of getting provisional or permanent registration with Medical Council of India or State Medical Council on or after 15.03.2002 shall have to qualify the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE)/Screening Test.
- National Board of Examinations shall conduct next FMGE on 28th June, 2019 on Computer Based Platform at various test centres across the Country.
- Please refer to the Information Bulletin at the website www.nbe.edu.in (15* April, 2019 onwards) for eligibility criteria, fee structure, course curriculum, scheme of examination and other details.
- Application form for FMGE June, 2019 can be submitted only online at www.nbe.edu.in from 15th April, 2019 to 06th May, 2019
- Important Dates for FMGE:
Availability of information bulletin : 15th April, 2019 onwards
Online Submission of application form : 15th April -06 th May. 2019
Examination Date : 28th June, 2019
Declaration of result : by 31st July, 2019
- For any query, please contact NBE Candidate Care Support: 1800111700 (Toll free) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Possession/Use of Mobile Phones/Electronic Devices is strictly prohibited in the premises of NBE Examination Centres. Candidates shall be liable for penal action for Possession/use of Mobile Phones/Electronic Devices. Kindly read terms & conditions in the information bulletin carefully.
Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, New Delhi-110029 Phone : 011-45593000 Email: email@example.com