Position Sr. Officer / Officer – Credit Underwriter – Credit Cards
Role & Responsibilities
Key highlights of the role are listed below (purely indicative and not limiting):
• Underwriting of loans/credit cards and ensuring good portfolios in assigned
area by identifying potential credit and operating risks.
• Ensure adherences to credit processes and policies.
• Good knowledge of credit bureau checks and KYC norms.
• Understanding of inherent credit, collateral, operational & fraud risk.
• Should have full knowledge of product and policy and constantly update
themselves with all relevant changes which can impact the customer
repayment capacity and performance ability.
• Adhering to the company’s policies and ensuring compliance of the same.
• Keep close watch on turnaround time and ensure speed with accuracy.
• Compliance & Risk responsibilities, awareness of post disbursal
documentation (PDD) and Audit query resolution.
• Should be able to understand various business profiles of self-employed &
Job specific skills
Applicants should possess the following attributes:
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Good communication skills & command over English.
• Computer skills viz MS Office.
• Good Interpersonal skills.
• Prior experience in credit risk profiles preferable.
• Prior experience with Unsecured Lending is preferable.
• Graduate degree in any stream.
Minimum Experience • 2+ Years as on last date of receipt of application.
CTC offered • Compensation will not be a limiting factor for the right candidate and will be discussed on a case by case basis.
Location of posting • Mumbai.
The candidate may be deputed to work with the team(s) within the organization / parent organization / any subsidiary of the parent organization if and as deemed necessary.
Candidate is liable to be transferred to any other location
Maximum Age on the last date of application
• 45 Years as on date of receipt of Application.
Email to be sent to email@example.com with subject as “Sr. Officer / Officer – Credit Underwriter – Credit Cards”
Other Terms • It may please be noted that company is not bound to call all the applicants for interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
• In case of any modification in advertisement shall be updated only in Website.
• The above recruitment may be scrapped at any stage of recruitment process without assigning any reasons.
Last Date for application 07th May 2019.